Saturday, December 03, 2011

Organic Shampoos/ Conditioners

I love organic items. It's like a way of life. Organic and eco-friendly basically go hand in hand for me. 


Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo


I live on this stuff. 

  • sulfate and paraben free which is good. 
  • adds moisture and protection 
It has a good lather. It smells pretty good too, like light and fruity instead of that scrunching your nose up smell that shampoos usually have. It feels pretty light and free and hydrated which is nice for a change.  One thing though, it's some pretty expensive stuff but I got it for a steal at Winner's. Do they have Winners in the USA? 
Click here for the site.



Australian Organics Conditioner 





 I got this from Winners too. This stuff is amazing. It's gentle, not too greasy and plus it's good for everyday use. The price is really good too. They have conditioner for different types of hair. I used the fine/limp hair one. 
It has an ok smell, it's not the best but it's better than most of them.



Sukin Purifying Shampoo



This makes your hair feel really full and healthy. I couldn't help but keep on feeling my head afterwards.  It has aloe vera, nettle, horsetail and burdock. Very natural! The website says it helps alot with strenghtening your hair and stuff.
What I love about Sukin products is that they have no parabens, no artifical colours, no propylene glycol / no triethanolamine, no synetic frangrances, no animal deritatives and lots more. They also don't test on animals or use animal by products.  It's very natural and it all comes from fruits and plants.
Click here for their website.


I would say Sukin has the most natural products but all of them are good too.

♥ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!