Friday, December 30, 2011

The Rant Challenge: How Do You Feel About Disney Channel?

How Do You Feel About Disney Channel?

I like it. It's not what it used to be. I remember when I was little, they used to have shows like The Suite Life, Kim Possible, Naturally Sadie, That's So Raven, The Proud Family and Life With Derek. They don't show them anymore. Or if they do, they play them at 2 in the morning so obviously nobody is going to stay up to watch it. 
I remember Life With Derek and That's So Raven the strongest. My 2 favourite shows and they're gone. My favourite part of Life With Derek was it was Canadian. 

Don't get me wrong, Disney is ok now but it's stupid. The jokes aren't funny and they can't get the same spark they had befoere.


I recently watched the new show Austin & Ally and it was bad. Very bad. I don't like it. It's very desperate like. Like they know their shows are getting worse. I remember That's So Raven had this episode where the model wouldn't pick her and she said size and shape didn't matter. What are they teaching now? Definitely not life lessons.



The only new show that I like now is Good Luck Charlie. It's like Full House or Modern Family. They teach life lessons. It's the only 'normal' show about normal people not wizards or secret popstars. I liked Hannah Montana and Wizards Of Waverly Place but they're ending. 

It's kind of like my childhood is ending.

♥Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!